Casillero Del Diablo Chardonnay 75Cl
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- A crisp Chardonnay packed with tropical fruit flavours and subtle hints of vanilla. Medium bodied with good balance and a fresh finish.
- “More than 130 years ago, Don Melchor de Concho y Toro reserved for himself a exclusive batch of his best wines. To keep strangers away, he spread the rumours that the Devil lived in his cellar
- Hence the Name: Casillero Del Diablo”
- Wine of Chile
- Wine Enthusiast Wine Star Awards 2020 Winner – New World Winery of the Year
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- A crisp Chardonnay packed with tropical fruit flavours and subtle hints of vanilla. Medium bodied with good balance and a fresh finish
Viña Concha y Toro SA
Type of Closure
- Our Reserva range is a collection of premium wines, made with grapes selected from Chile’s best wine valleys. Each creation portrays the essence and typicity of its variety with a combination of carefully cultivated aromas, flavours, and styles.