Tabasco Smoky Chipotle Pepper Sauce 60Ml
- Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce… the smoky one.
- Prized for its dark smoky flavour since the time of the Aztecs, chipotle peppers are slowly smoked using pecan wood to create a thick-bodied smoky sauce. Our Chipotle Pepper Sauce has the perfect balance of heat & flavour.
- The McIlhenny has a Family of Flavours- From Mild to Wild – There’s one for everyone.
- Green – Not too hot, not too mild. Hint: For seafood, white fish, salad dressing & beyond.
- Chipotle – Smoke without fire. Hint: A must for burgers, meats & Mexican.
- Original Red- heat with flavour. Hint: Chilli con carne and Spaghetti Bolognese.
- Habanero – The perfect balance between fire & flavour. Hint: Meats, marinades and desserts.
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 60ml
- A Small Drop of History
- Created by Edmund McIlhenny in 1868, Tabasco® Sauce is still family owned and produced in its birth place, Avery Island, Louisiana.
- Gluten Free
- Pack size: 60ML
Chipotle (Smoked Red Jalapeño), Pepper (32%), Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, Tabasco® Brand Pepper Pulp (1%) (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt)
Store in a cool dry placeBest Before End See Top of Carton
Made in U.S.A.