Doom Bar Zero Amber Ale 500Ml
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Zero Amber Ale.
- At the mouth of the Camel Estuary in Rock, Cornwall, lies the treacherous Doom Bar sandbank, the inspiration for this balanced and moreish amber ale.
- The sandbank is revered as a formidable nautical challenge that should be approached with respect and navigated with skill.
- Doom Bar Zero is a perfectly balanced beer combining subtle yet complex flavours, Doom Bar Zero is both satisfying and deliciously moreish.
- Aroma: spicy resinous hop, sweet roasted malts.
- Taste: balanced, succulent dried fruit, lightly roasted malt.
- Finish: moreish, subtle bitterness.
- Sharp’s Brewery
- We started brewing in Rock in 1994 with an ambition to brew exceptional beer for the enjoyment of all and we remain committed to this philosophy today.
- Our award winning portfolio is united by delicious moreish character and brewed with passion, precision and expertise to ensure every drop is as good as the last.
- Sharp’s and Doom Bar are Registered Trade Marks of Sharp’s Brewery Ltd.
- Balanced & Moreish
- Pack size: 500ML