Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ryvita Original Crisp Bread 250G
- Rye Crispbreads
- Find lots more recipes and ideas at ryvita.co.uk or share your latest creation using #ryvita
- The Prince’s Countryside Fund
- Tuck into crunchy rye goodness*
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol*
- At Ryvita, we think rye is pretty special. It’s rich in fibre, low in saturated fat and is a natural source of magnesium & zinc.
- That’s why our crunchy rye breads are baked with rye, to give you an easy way to get more goodness* into your day.
- *A diet low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and a diet high in rye fibre contributes to normal bowel function, as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Ryvita Crispbread is low in saturated fat and high in rye fibre.
- We believe healthy living is all about packing in as much good stuff as possible.
- There aren’t any rules.
- Well, maybe one.
- Do & eat things that make you feel good.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Crispbreads The Ryvita Co. Ltd. Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- High in fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Kosher – KLBD, Pas Yisroel
- Pack size: 250G